Friday, February 20, 2009

Don't be this


Today while at work i noticed a guy and two kids going in and out of the woods at my job (its kind of like a slightly wooded area in front of the office building, it has tree's but not many and behind them is apartment). As i walked around the corner to our dumpsters, i heard him saying get it get it and i noticed they had guns in there hands. I thought to my self whyt is he saying to get? So i dumped the trash and noticed they we're shooting like beebee guns or something. ( I'm not 100% sure one of them looked like this picture i found , it was a small hand held gun thing it was clear plastic and orangeish in some spots). Anyways so i walked up to the guy and i said "Excuse me Sir?" " i don't think its a good idea your letting your kids shot guys here" and he said" Well excuse me,Who are you?" I said " Well i work in one of the building and some times kids play there(pointing to the parking lot of the apartment building) I just don't want anyone getting hurt" then he seemed to get very up set and i said "look i do not want trouble i just dont want kids getting hurt, there shooting at cans and what if it bounces back and hits them, plus its pretty windy outside" then i told him i wasn't sure but i thought you had to be at least 16 to have a gun" then he told me he worked for the FBI and that i didn't know what i was talking about" I said your right that might be true, i dont want trouble but i just wanted to make sure no one got hurt" he still seemed pretty mad so i walked away. I told my co worker about it and she told me i should of asked to see his badge haha.

moral of the story, dont take your kids to a parking lot to shot guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment