Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Vaseline lotion



So i went to Walmart this weekend and i wanted to get some more lotion. As i was walking down the lotion isle i noticed a new Vaseline lotion. I seen one called Cocoa Butter Vitalizing Gel Body Oil This lotion really didn't work for me. It feel's like vegetable oil on my skin Maybe i used to much by i just really didnt like it. So i went back to the store and got the other kind they had Vaseline Aloe Fresh Moisturizing Daily Body Gel. I wasnt really impressed with that either. The only plus to the Cocoa Butter one was after i took a shower and washed the oil off my legs felt soft.... hmm maybe i should us it before i shower? either way im not sure they are worth the oh most $6.00 i paid for them. Better luck next time Vaseline :/

No comments:

Post a Comment