Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Boston Market Buzz agent review

Well i was lucky enough to be picked for this campaign from the Buzz agent website. If you are not sure what a buzz agent is or you want to sign up please click here or visit www.buzzagent.com to find out more!


My Boston Market Review

I used the free meal coupon that i got from my buzz agent kit and got the roasted(white) chicken, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese and corn bread . I really LOVE there corn bread. It just has a wonderful taste to it. And i also really like the mashed potatoes. After also eating the chicken and mac and cheese they both tasted a little bit salty to me. I do not get much salt in my diet which is why it might of stood out a little bit more to me then others, but needless to say if you have not been to Boston Market in a while i still think its worth checking out. They also have turkey, meat loaf, beef and pot pies. I think next time i go i might get the turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment