Thursday, January 29, 2009

Leave A Legacy

So today i was taking to my friend Jen. She is planning a trip to Disney World in May. ( Lucky Girl!!) And it made me think about when Lawrence and I went in April/May 2007. We got this thing called "Leave A Legacy" done at Epcot. I told Jen to find me when she went down, but then i remember Lawrence friend Crystal went and look picture for us! I'm so happy we got it done when we went because they don't offer it anymore. We are planning a trip for October 2009 and I'm super excited! Ive been looking at all the stuff today, since I've been talking to Jen about it. I think this time we are gonna stay at the one of the Disney hotels and get the meal thing they have.

Tomorrow Lawrence is getting his wisdom teeth out, ugh i hated when i had mine done it wasn't fun at all. My body just cant handle had core pain killers. Well i gotta run! ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment