Wednesday, January 28, 2009



Today Lawrence sent me a link to these House t-shirts! If you'd like to see them all go here. I'm glad House is back on, but it stinks they changed it from Tuesday to Mondays. Secret life is on the same time as House so Lawrence records House and we watch that together on the weekends.

I was super surprised when i check my bank account today, We filed my taxes last week and i already got my money back! Just in time Button's get getting spayed Sunday. I found out the SPCA does cheap Spay/Neutering. So i emailed them and i got accepted! Friday poor Lawrence is getting his wisdom teeth out :/ We'll see how that goes on Friday. Works starting to pick up again since it tax season and we've had a lot to do. I like being busy it makes the day go by faster. Last night our snow store turned in to an ice one..... took me 45 mins to clean the ice off my car this morning, its starting to rain now. I sure hope the roads dont freeze over!

No comments:

Post a Comment