Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Monday....


<--- This is one of my favorites from the PostSecret website, reading this today makes me think. I really think i do take way too many things in general for granted as i think many other do. Things as little as having clean clothes to wear everything and shoes on my feet. So many of us take things like that for granted each and EVERY day. But why? I really thinks it's the way most of us were raised , things just magically appeared when we needed or wanted new things. Well welcome to the real world, i know now these things cost lots of money which now a days not many peopled do not have.

I know this picture isn't taking about money or things, i think (in my option) its taking about life in general and to live each day to the fullest. I think i am going to try to do that from now and not sweat the small stuff.There are so many beautiful things in life, we all need to slow down and have a look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment